Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost"

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week 6 - Leaving CCM & onto Trujillo

This is what I got from Elder Miller this week.  He left the CCM (MTC) today and flew to Trujillo.  He will officially begin serving in his area now.  I cannot wait to hear all about the adventures, trials and tribulations that are yet to come.  So proud of this boy of mine.  Here is his simple (all I needed to hear) message for the week.

From Elder Miller,
Hey mom I am in Trujillo safe and sound. This city is so beautiful! I am so excited to see the rest of my mission! I only get two minutes so ill talk to you next pday. Have a great week. Forward this to dad please.

No comments:

Post a Comment