Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost"

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Week 45 - Viru


Happy 4th of July America!!!!!! 
This week was another good week in the work. Every week is different and unique. This week we had a few days that we walked a ton because we couldn't find a lesson, but i guess that's part of being a missionary! During one of these days we had been walking around for almost 3 hours when I decided to knock on a random door and the guy inside opened the door and the first words out of his mouth were ¨pasen¨ which basically means come in. That was definitely a huge tender mercy! He was a really nice guy and he was eager to listen and learn a little bit more.
This week we also got to work with a young part member family. Carlos and Eliza. She was baptized about 2 years ago and he is not a member yet. He has been working far away and coming back every few weeks for a few days, but now he has a new job here so he should be here every day which will make it a lot easier to visit him more. I have visited him a few times now and he is really humble and believes that the Church is true. I feel very blessed to have been put here in my area at this time. There is so many good people here. It really hope and pray that I am working hard enough to be able to help them the best that I can. 
This week we also had interviews with President Rios and they went very well. He has a clear goal of what he wants us to be doing and is helping us to step it up a little bit more so that we can hasten the work. 
I am so grateful for the chance I have to be a missionary. I am learning many things. I am very grateful for the Love of our Heavenly Father and for his patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment