Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost"

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Week 93 - Chimbote

Friday, June 16, 2017

Mom and Dad,
I know its been a while since I've written you. We had p-day today because we got to go to the temple in Trujillo. It was sooooo awesome. We got to go through the temple with the whole zone and President and Sister RĂ­os. We don't have a lot of time to write because p-day ends here soon, but I just wanted to let you know that I am doing well and enjoying my time here in the mission. I will have a normal p-day on Monday, so I will be able to write you more then. Thanks for all you do for me. I have only had time to take a glimpse at a few pics you sent. It looks like it has been raining a ton at home! I'm sure it will be super green and stay that way for a while. Our investigators are doing well and Hermano Efren and his wife are doing well. as well. I love you! Have a great weekend! Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment