Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost"

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

On the plane, gone and first email from MTC

Elder Miller left for the MTC on Tuesday, August 25th at 6:30am from Helena Montana.  That was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.  Here is the first e-mail I received from Elder Miller.  It was short, sweet and all I needed to know he was safe!
 
From Elder Miller:
Hi mom! Yes I am here now! We got here last night and I have a busy day planned. I cannot write very much today we only get 5 mins, but all is well. It is so nice to be in among so many missionaries. I love it! Talk to you soon! Love and miss you all!
Elder Miller
forward this to dad please
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment