Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost"

Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 18 - Caraz

We were able to Skype Elder Miller on Christmas Day for 1 hour, it was wonderful to see his face and talk to him!  
Here is a little summary from him.

From Elder Miller:
My first Christmas in the mission was great! Different than at home, but it was good. Like I said in Skype it is always so fun to be with a bunch of missionaries. We basically spent all week with missionaries and members. It was great. We had a Christmas party in the church and Elder Sanchez and I did a few skits on the spot with a few members and they were pretty funny. We ate super good this whole week. Lots of apple pie on Christmas and basically an American Thanksgiving dinner.
My companion gets transferred today to go be a Zone Leader so that is awesome for him. He has helped me so much. I have learned a ton and really learned to appreciate my time in the mission with him. I'm very happy that I get to stay in Caraz for one more transfer for sure. I'm excited to start working with my new companion here in Caraz. We have a party in the church this week for the new year so that should be very fun hopefully we can help some investigators and less actives come and enjoy the time with us too. 
That's basically my summary for the week. So you can share it with whoever haha thanks mom!
Thanks so much for all of your support and all you do for me mom. It was so fun to Skype. It looks like you all had a great Christmas! Have a great week this week and a very fun new year. Here we come 2016! I love you and miss you tons! Be safe!

Christmas Dinner with Companion (Elder Sanchez)

Dinner with Hermana Flor Tacos

District at Christmas time, I think they performed at a Christmas Concert 
(hence the matching bow-ties)

No comments:

Post a Comment